German Shepherds are very incredible dogs since they are very obedient and intelligent. You must give your dog a name as it can be one of your family members..
This informative article will know how to name your German Shepherd, be male or female. You must be very attentive to your pet’s abilities so that it can be easy for you to choose the name that seems best to your German shepherd.
Female Puppy Names
There are countless different names for your female puppy. You must think correctly about which one you will put on since it is the one that will last its whole life. When a dog is given a respective name, it cannot be changed because its brain capacity assimilates that name.
Each name that exists must be related to your puppy’s capacities to assimilate it much better. An example of this process is when its little companion is playful, the perfect name would spark. You must see the different signals of your female pup to assign it correctly.
Male German Shepherd Names
Like female puppies, male German Shepherds should be given the name depending on their aptitude. You have to be very attentive to the different characteristics to select the right one.
Animals can recognize their names. That is why it must be the closest thing to their character. You can search the internet for the meanings of the different names to determine them faster. An example is that if your dog is very friendly, you can put Erwin, which means friend.
How to Teach Your German Shepherd Their Name?
There are different mechanisms where you can teach your German Shepherd the process of searching for it name, among which are:
- You should prolong your attention with your dog by constantly repeating its name.
- One way for your German Shepherd to learn its name much faster is through the necessary repetitions.
- Training is a good attention mechanism. You must perform this step in a secure place without interruptions.
- It can learn eye contact with you is essential to know that you speak with authority and name.
- The association with its name must be precise; that is, the dog should be called only if you needs your dog to come with you.
There is training that can be applied to the German Shepherd to learn its name quickly. These are:
- First, you should place the dog in a quiet place on a leash so it can get as much attention as possible.
- You will proceed to say its name cheerfully. In this way, the German Shepherd will develop the attachment to the word.
- When it responds and stares at you, you have to congratulate on it and reward it with either a treat or love.
- It is recommended that this training process be very constant so that you can learn faster.
- German Shepherds are very intelligent dogs due to their breed. They can understand faster.
- After you have assimilated its name a bit, the next step is training in movement. You have to play with your dog and at the same time say its name so that you can acquire the knowledge and assimilation of its name.
- This training must be carried out in a large and clear environment where the fun does not fail.